The Systems Analyst/Programmer is responsible for ensuring optimal performance of business applications as well as providing development and data management support based on strategic requirements. The person in this role creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 2+ years’ experience with Epicor 9 or 10
- Must have functional and capable knowledge of the following:
SQL, .NET (Web Apps), Visual Basic, C#, PL/SQL, Progress 4GL/ABL, XSLT/Epicor Service Connect, Altec Doc-Link, Crystal Reports, SSRS, LoftWare
- Working knowledge of virtualized application server environments (VMware) is preferred
- Knowledge of relational databases and client/server environments (experience in MS SQL and Oracle required)
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Microsoft SharePoint development
- Exchange administration
- Active Directory administration
- OnBase administration
- Nuance/AutoStore workflow designer
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required
Please submit resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org