Documentation Control Specialist
Perform duties related to receiving items into the facility and the shipment of WIP and finished products to suppliers and customers.
- Write purchase orders for outside supplier operations
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment: Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Packing and labeling for shipment to customers
- Issues sub-components to manufacturing
- Issues sub-components to outsource
- Miscellaneous shipping
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel
- Maintains department database, prepare routine reports, and file shipping/receiving records
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as appropriate
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and control standards
- Leads, guides, and trains other employees in performing related work
- Other duties as assigned
WHY CHOOSE AUTOCAM MEDICAL?
- Full-Time $16-17/Hr.
- No medical premium for the family.
- Full tuition reimbursement. Journeyman CNC Machinist Apprentice program.
- Quarterly incentive based on company performance.
- Dental, Vision, disability, life insurance, $3000 401k match with Principal, paid personal time/vacation days/10 paid holidays.
- Pay competitively to the market.
- High-school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous shipping/receiving experience preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills needed to interact with external customers as well as internal customers at all levels within the company
- Excellent ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including prior experience with ERP system
- Must demonstrate excellent writing skills with ability to prepare/review and/or approve technical documentation
- Problem solver