Description: In this position the scanning clerk will turn paper documents into digital copies using scanning equipment. Daily tasks may include scanning, uploading and storing files on a database.
- Ability to verify documents in an online database
- Ability to research and gather offsite research materials and records
- You have experience with scanning
- Strong computer skills
- Scan, email, documentation verification
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft office
- Prep, scan, index/file documents for retention
- You will perform quality audits on each scan before transmission
- You will file documentation and supporting materials in an organized fashion
WHY CHOOSE AUTOCAM MEDICAL?
- No medical premium for the family.
- Full tuition reimbursement. Journeyman CNC Machinist Apprentice program.
- Quarterly incentive based on company performance.
- Dental, Vision, disability, life insurance, $3000 401k match with Principal, paid personal time/vacation days/10 paid holidays.
- Pay competitively to the market
- Must be detail oriented, with good at follow-up and the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite