Visually inspect part for minor defects such as blemishes, minor scratches or other cosmetic imperfections and perform the established functions to restore to optimal condition. These functions include deburring, buffing, cleaning and polishing using various equipment.
- Deburr metal parts to established optimal quality standards.
- Buff metal parts to optimal customer cosmetic standards.
- Polish metal parts using lapping machines and other means to restore brilliancy and cosmetic standards.
- Clean metal parts using established washed procedures.
- Apply paint as specified in small areas of a metal part using motorized equipment
- Perform data collection and communication tasks in Epicor and other applications.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and use the accepted tools, such as — brainstorming, C&E, tool tryout sheets.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
WHY CHOOSE AUTOCAM MEDICAL?
- Scheduled 50 hours per week, with 1.5x pay over 40 hours a week. Double time over 56 hours a week. Volunteer for OT.
- No medical premium for the family.
- Full tuition reimbursement. Journeyman CNC Machinist Apprentice program.
- Quarterly incentive based on company performance.
- Dental, Vision, disability, life insurance, $3000 401k match with Principal, paid personal time/vacation days/10 paid holidays.
- 15% shift differential for hours worked on night shift.
- Pay competitively to the market